Resco Inspections is our biggest new product introduced since the original Resco Mobile CRM app. That was exactly a decade ago. During past 10 years, we came to see a large potential of the app’s functionality for field inspectors. Later, potential turned into real-life use cases. Numerous Resco customers, including Bridgestone or Enterprise Inns have utilized a handful of the solution’s features specifically for inspection scenarios.
Streamline inspections from start to finish, no matter the use case
From property and vehicle inspections to quality controls or merchandise displays.
Resco’s new product, released in January 2019 is designed for any kind of inspection operation. An all-in-one solution lets organizations shape every step of an entire process thanks to 4 key components: Designer, Scheduler, Inspections app and Analyst. For a detailed solution overview, visit our news site.
Before you go and buy, give it a try
Resco Inspections is a brand-new solution, and hence we encourage you to test it out. For free, of course. You can use it as standalone solution or integrate it with an external data source (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or other enterprise systems). Today, we’ll show you how to set up a free trial with demo data, without connecting to an external data source:
1. Start your free trial at www.resco.net/inspections.
2. Fill out the form with required contact information.
3. Check your inbox for a welcome e-mail. It guide you through what to do next to set up your very own Resco Inspections organization. Click the “Start here” button”to create your Resco Inspections demo organization.
4. Start by filling out your contact information. In the “Organization” field, type in the name you chose for your Resco Inspections organization. And don’t forget that your password must contain at least one upper case letter, one numeric character, and one special character (dot, underscore, etc.). Then hit “Create Organization”.
5. First thing that pops up once you’ve created an organization, is the Welcome guide. Read through to get familiar with the product and see what’s in it for you in a nutshell. At the last page of the guide you will also receive a QR code. Scanning this code will enable you to connect to the organization from your mobile device even without manually typing in your login credentials.
6. At this point, you will receive another e-mail from Resco. It contains the information about your Resco Inspections organization, including the trial’s start and end time. We recommend to have a look at the beginners’ tips and tricks on how to effectively manage your new solution.
7. Don’t forget to download the Resco Inspections app. You can find the links in the first e-mail or directly in your Resco Inspections organization console (pictured below). Or search “Resco Inspections” in your app store.
8. Upon the initial app launch select “Internal User” and enter your organization’s credentials (or scan the QR code available at the end of the Welcome guide; see step 5) and hit the Sync button to connect the app with you Resco Inspections trial organization.
9. Now you can start testing the capabilities of the Resco Inspections mobile app as well as the Designer, Scheduler and Analyst modules.
Designer gives you the tools to create your questionnaires. Add different types of components, set styles and add custom logic via rules
Scheduler is a fully interactive drag-and-drop board to effectively plan work for your resources. Drag accounts from the top bar to schedule an appointment for a selected user in a specified time slot.
Analyst provides an automatic dashboard with charts for each question from the questionnaire, allowing a quick insight into the collected data. Select a questionnaire template and see the summary.
Remember, this is an initial out-of-the box demo, but you are free to tailor your organization to suit your requirements. In the upcoming posts we will showcase how you can utilize the Designer, Scheduler and Analyst modules and how to integrate Resco Inspections with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce.
Experience all features and capabilities of Resco Inspections and start your free 30-day trial here.
And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with at email@example.com. Our account managers will be happy to help you out with Resco Inspections or any other Resco products.