The week of October 13, 2014, Resco sponsored the CRMUG Summit in St. Louis, MO. This year, there were over 650 attendees and more than 3,000 in total when combined with GPUG, AXUG and NAVUG Summits running in parallel. Resco could not miss this event. Continue reading
For the first time we attended the CTG Experience Day that was held in Affligem, Belgium on October 16th.
This one day forum for 400+ attendees was organized by our partner CTG Belgium, who provides IT consulting and implementations for enterprises in Europe (and worldwide as their headquarter is in US). Note: CTG Belgium was announced as the “Rising Star” for Microsoft Dynamics by Microsoft itself at this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference.
Here are some tips on what to see, eat and try in Barcelona.
- For a fancy evening, go have a drink in the W Hotel at the rooftop bar. And don’t forget to go to the beach, even when it’s not that warm anymore.
- Or have a drink at La Plaça Reial, a square with many restaurants and outdoor venues.
- Visit El Raval neighborhood for bars, restaurants and night spots. Continue reading
Resco’s mobile client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be downloaded on:
This is a FREE application.
- It’s fully functional.
- It can be synchronized with Dynamics CRM.
- It’s not time-constrained.
- It does not include any ads. Nor does it require users to input contact details.
Hate to burst anyone’s bubble, but Microsoft is not releasing an offline capable mobile client for Dynamics CRM for years to come.
Even though there have been talks of MoCa’s upcoming offline functionality all over the Internet for some time now.
Here’s what my google search revealed
Dear Partners, Customers and CRM Consultants,
if you are coming over to Barcelona for the Microsoft Convergence EMEA 2014 in November, we as a Silver Sponsor are excited to invite you to our Stand #16 for these special occasions: Continue reading