2014 is the year of big technology changes for Resco Mobile CRM. In addition to more than 50 improvements and new features, we introduced a brand new mobile user interface. Although it’s currently available for iOS and Windows desktop platforms only, we already received a huge, positive response. The Android and Windows RT versions will be released in a few weeks, so everybody who likes the new UI will be ready to switch soon. Resco Mobile CRM for Microsoft Dynamics CRM remains our main priority, but there’s one more interesting thing, which is going to be released this year.
Can it be done? Yes.
Is it easy? Somewhat.
Printing from iPhones and iPads
IPhone and iPad has a built-in wireless printing support through AirPrint. Continue reading
The week of October 13, 2014, Resco sponsored the CRMUG Summit in St. Louis, MO. This year, there were over 650 attendees and more than 3,000 in total when combined with GPUG, AXUG and NAVUG Summits running in parallel. Resco could not miss this event. Continue reading
For the first time we attended the CTG Experience Day that was held in Affligem, Belgium on October 16th.
This one day forum for 400+ attendees was organized by our partner CTG Belgium, who provides IT consulting and implementations for enterprises in Europe (and worldwide as their headquarter is in US). Note: CTG Belgium was announced as the “Rising Star” for Microsoft Dynamics by Microsoft itself at this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference.
Here are some tips on what to see, eat and try in Barcelona.
- For a fancy evening, go have a drink in the W Hotel at the rooftop bar. And don’t forget to go to the beach, even when it’s not that warm anymore.
- Or have a drink at La Plaça Reial, a square with many restaurants and outdoor venues.
- Visit El Raval neighborhood for bars, restaurants and night spots. Continue reading
Resco’s mobile client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be downloaded on:
This is a FREE application.
- It’s fully functional.
- It can be synchronized with Dynamics CRM.
- It’s not time-constrained.
- It does not include any ads. Nor does it require users to input contact details.