- Why should I choose Resco Mobile CRM?
- How secure is my Salesforce data in Resco?
- Do I need to be a programmer to start working with Resco for Salesforce?
- What Resco Mobile CRM licences are available?
- Why is it important to be able to access Salesforce offline even nowadays?
If you are looking for the answers to these questions, you are at the right place. And, there is so much more. Just keep on reading!
This year’s exhilarating ride of Salesforce gatherings is far from being over. In fact, all the fun is just getting started! As for today though, we can cross out 6 out of 10 Salesforce “shows” we plan to attend in 2017 from our list. Continue reading
While Mobile CRM alone with its core features is a handy tool to boost your business, there is much more to it. What does a sales rep require to be at their absolute most productive? Close sales cycles quicker? Sign deals on the spot? Present multiple documents from one tablet rather than piles of brochures and pamphlets? Or are you meeting all your dedicated clients in the day, with the most optimal routes? If you answered YES to any one of these, and you are looking for the ultimate solution in data collection, analysis, document management, targeting, segmenting, mobility, and security all-in-one. Continue reading