- Why should I choose Resco?
- How secure is my Salesforce data in Resco?
- Do I need to be a programmer to start working with Resco for Salesforce?
- What Resco licences are available?
- Why is OFFLINE important in the age of “connectivity everywhere”?
If you are looking for the answers to these questions, you are at the right place. And, there is so much more. Just keep on reading!
Make sure your team won’t enter incorrect data into Resco Mobile CRM’s fields. In the Woodford configurator you can set up a form rule that checks the data format and notifies the user if the data doesn’t meet the required conditions.
For example, on the Contact entity we want to prevent users from entering a wrong e-mail address and phone number format into the E-mail and Phone fields.
How to set up the form rule?
I want to use Resco with Dynamics CRM 2013 on mobile devices. Do we need to consider SW and HW requirements? If yes, can you tell me these requirements?”
(quote from an email we’ve received)
Let’s talk about mobile devices. In particular, which devices will work best if you are planning to use Resco Mobile CRM. Continue reading