Mobile report is a feature in the Resco Mobile CRM application that allows you to create documents on the go, using data from your CRM records. Report documents are generated directly in the Mobile CRM application, even in offline mode, so there is no need for any connection to the Internet or CRM server. Continue reading
The alpha and omega of using CRM on the go is your data. Access to data whenever and wherever. Therefore, Resco Mobile CRM offers two types of approaches to data that can be used as needed. Continue reading
- Why should I choose Resco Mobile CRM?
- How secure is my Salesforce data in Resco?
- Do I need to be a programmer to start working with Resco for Salesforce?
- What Resco Mobile CRM licences are available?
- Why is it important to be able to access Salesforce offline even nowadays?
If you are looking for the answers to these questions, you are at the right place. And, there is so much more. Just keep on reading!
As in previous two years, resco.next 2017 will come jam-packed with sessions, consultations with industry experts, meetings with peers, and much more. In this blogpost we’re bringing you an overview of the key topics that the event will focus on both from a business and technical perspective. Continue reading
How do mobile technologies affect non-profit organizations? Do they affect them at all?
Let’s find out!