The alpha and omega of using CRM on the go is your data. Access to data whenever and wherever. Therefore, Resco Mobile CRM offers two types of approaches to data that can be used as needed. Continue reading
- Why should I choose Resco Mobile CRM?
- How secure is my Salesforce data in Resco?
- Do I need to be a programmer to start working with Resco for Salesforce?
- What Resco Mobile CRM licences are available?
- Why is it important to be able to access Salesforce offline even nowadays?
If you are looking for the answers to these questions, you are at the right place. And, there is so much more. Just keep on reading!
It is estimated that almost 75% of all business transactions come in contact with the SAP system. That’s why Resco has introduced a convenient update for their users that use SAP ERP and still want to be mobile. First, let’s talk basics. Continue reading
You’re heading home through your neighborhood when you run into a nasty pothole, see a dead animal, or a downed tree blocks your way. But instead of having to write a letter to the city council or make a call during which you’d have to lengthily describe the problem, you pull out your phone open an app and send a detailed report with just a couple taps of your finger. Continue reading