Resco Training Roadshow is making two stops in the USA in April 2019. After successful training conducted in November and December last year, we are bringing additional in-person training to new locations in the USA.
Resco Training is a great fit for you if
- You use Resco internally and you oversee configuration, customization, deployment or app improvements
- You are a partner building or running a mobile practice
- You have a Microsoft Field Service practice and need to ramp up your mobile skills
- You use Microsoft Field Service internally
- You want to learn Resco first hand and explore new possibilities, e.g. Inspections
- You are brand new to Resco
- You are an experienced Resco user
- Two tracks: Introductory and Advanced to meet your skill level and experience;
- Full-day training conducted by Resco experts coming from Europe;
- Room for discussions and talk to cover your areas of interest;
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and caffeine provided.
Locations and Dates
- 8:30 — Registration
- 9:00 — Welcome and Resco Product Overview
- 9:30 — Resco Inspections
- 11:00 — Break and split into two tracks
- [… more info below]
For more information and to register, go to:
Dallas Training: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/resco-enterprise-mobility-training-dallas-tickets-57539013739
Boston Training: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/resco-enterprise-mobility-training-boston-tickets-57541392855
I hope to see you in Dallas, TX or Boston, MA in April and look forward to having a productive day learning all about Resco, the technology used for Microsoft Field Service, and discussing your mobile projects and plans.