From mobility through whiskey to CRM. We will get down to business. We will talk a lot about CRM and even more about Mobile CRM.
And all of this will happen very soon. Have you started discovering what is there to see at resco.next conference yet? Nevermind, we’ve got it all covered for you. And we also know, you will be overwhelmed with the exciting information at the place – so we can give you a hand with the planning too.
How is that possible?
To make sure everybody gets the best out of resco.next, we’ve come up with a convenient solution: we created the resco.next app available for every attendee.
This smart app is designed to be your ultimate guide to the upcoming conference. Definitely recommended to all attendees.
Once downloaded, the registered attendees can log in to the app with the following credentials:
Organization (URL): next17eu.resco
User name: your email address
Password: sent to you in an e-mail fro Resco
How does the resco.next app make your stay at the conference and in Amsterdam more memorable?
- It’s the simplest way to review the session catalogue. Before the event or on the go. You can be one of those curious guys who would like to know what to expect from each speaker. Or maybe, you are one of those that like to check what’s awaiting them. The session review will guide everyone through the information about the time, place, presenters and each topic.
- Secondly, it is designed to be your personal organizer . The app features a built-in personalized session calendar that lets you choose sessions according to your preferences. There are more than 25 quality talks and this way you can add your choices to the calendar. You wouldn’t want to risk missing out on that one about the new features you’ve been looking forward to, right?
- And what about the presenters? Are there more business people or techies? With the app, you can also see the job positions of our speakers and their sessions. Plus, use the app to reserve a time slot exclusively for you during the Roundtable discussions session.
- Some of us have better orientation skills than the others. For those in the second category we created the Hotel floor plan in case you end up in room C instead of room A :)
- To top it all off, we included some highly recommended points of interest in the app. So you can see the map of Amsterdam with the best places to eat, drink, and some sightseeing neatly highlited.
There is even more, but we don’t want to spoil it for you. Get the resco.next event app now and start planning!
Your resco.next team :)
If you have any questions about the resco.next mobile app, feel free to contact our event coordinator Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.