Just as in 2014, also this year you will be able to meet Resco staff at Microsoft’s Convergence 2015 EMEA. So, if you’re also coming over, where, when and why should you look for our booth in Barcelona?
Why stop by at Resco’s booth?
- Get hands on with the latest features of Resco Mobile CRM. And if you’re already familiar with features like route planning, editable lists, or project hierarchy from the latest version, then you’re probably curious what’s up next. Without giving too much away, new business intelligence features, filter possibilities and e-mail capabilities are in the works for the Winter update. And you’ll be able to check them out yourself, with our team at hand to help out.
- Arrange private one-on-one meetings and consultations. There will be a total of 8 Resco team members present from multiple backgrounds – be it development, sales or marketing. So whether you need specific technical advice or are interested in Resco’s future plans, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can setup a meeting to make sure all your questions are properly answered.
- Have a drink and win a bottle of Woodford Reserve. During the happy hour on Tuesday (December 1st, 16:30-17:30) stop by our booth for a beer. And it will be your chance to win a bottle of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon, after which our Woodford customizing tool takes its name.
Where and when?
Convergence 2015 EMEA takes place on November 30 – December 2 (Monday – Wednesday) at Fira Barcelona Gran Via Conference Centre in Barcelona, Spain. You can meet our team at booth #16 in Convergence Experience Center during opening hours on all three days:
- Monday, December 1, 12:30 – 15:00
- Tuesday, December 2 11:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday, December 3, 11:00 – 16:30
You can also attend the session Mobility with Resco: How to get Microsoft Dynamics CRM into phones and tablets, starting on Monday starting at 13:45 at the Sponsor Theater. Anna will present the top features of our mobile CRM solution and examples of how to combine CRM and mobility to provide a unique mobile experience for your employees or other stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, contractors, agents, and citizens.
See you soon in Barcelona! :)