Here are some tips on what to see, eat and try in Barcelona.
- For a fancy evening, go have a drink in the W Hotel at the rooftop bar. And don’t forget to go to the beach, even when it’s not that warm anymore.
- Or have a drink at La Plaça Reial, a square with many restaurants and outdoor venues.
- Visit El Raval neighborhood for bars, restaurants and night spots.
- Best pizza in town: Sports Bar in Calle Ample. Order Dolce Pan di Stelle for dessert.
- Recommended restaurants: Los Caracoles (after entering you walk through the open kitchen) or Restaurant Montiel.
- For some cultural sightseeing, visit La Catedral del Mar, the nicest church in Barcelona.
- Don’t miss La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s church and the most visited sight in Spain.
- Walk through Gaudí’s modernist park Güell.
- If you have time, go up Montjuic mountain and wander through the garden park.
What to try and buy
- Try some pinchos (pronounced pintxos, which are small snacks) on Calle Blai.
- Order Spanish typical dish paella and drink sangria.
- Buy Spanish ibérico ham and excellent wine Rioja.
- Barcelona is also infamously known for petty crimes so be aware of pickpocketing. Keep your mobile and wallet in a safe place (not in your jacket or trouser pockets) and hold your bag close as they are an easy catch for petty thieves.
- Stay mostly alert and careful in crowded tourist places and busy public transport. And don’t be tricked with very common scams they try on tourists-you will be better off when not talking to strangers and just walking away.
Why we are excited about this year’s Convergence?
Because we will:
- meet fellow CRM enthusiasts
- check out the latest Microsoft Dynamics business solutions (especially the upcoming Dynamics CRM 2015)
- show off our newly designed UI of Resco Mobile CRM
- enjoy ham&beer served during our Happy Hour at stand #16
- participate in the learning sessions (check the sessions offered in the Dynamics CRM track)
- listen to keynote delivered by Kirill Tatarinov
- have fun
Resco team is growing and so is our stand at Convergence: this year there will be 9 of us from sales, marketing, technical support, development and management. We’d love to meet you at our stand or you can plan a meeting with us and discuss how we can help you to get your CRM mobile. We will surely have a lot to talk about.
Are you coming to Barcelona one day earlier?
On November 3rd (Monday, one day before official start of Microsoft Convergence 2014 Barcelona) Juraj Mojik, the Senior Developer at Resco, can teach all you wanted to know about Resco Mobile CRM at our Workshop in Fira Congress Barcelona.